People want to work on projects for a higher purpose.
They want to know they are making a difference.
Jay is the Managing Director of PARK USA a world leading consultancy in Design Leadership. Jay has worked with world leading clients, including; LEGO, Nestle, Bose, Unilever, Roche, Reckitt Benckiser, Novartis, Kimberley-Clark and others, to help them maximize the value of Design.
Some notable projects include:
- Lead consultant for LEGO House managing the creative process for sourcing, selecting, briefing and managing world class experiential and digital partners
- (co)Lead consultant for LEGO Education managing the (re)development of their solutions development process
- (co)Lead consultant for LEGO Digital leading the development of an internal development process to deliver digital products
- (co)Lead consultant for the development and implementation of the Concept Refinement program, aimed to increase efficiencies and effectiveness of early innovation efforts
- Lead consultant supporting Innovation Bootcamps to advance Design Thinking, lean start up and agile development to foster a more creative approach to consumer-centered offerings